- This event has passed.
Get Sweat Friends & Family Cycling Event
August 10, 2019 @ 1:15 PM – 4:15 PM
IMPORTANT: After you purchase your ticket, complete these TWO steps:
1. Visit getsweatstudio.com and register online (create an account) for a faster check in process on the day of the event.
2. Print and sign the liability waiver. Please bring it with you the day of the event.
TIPS & INFO
1. If you are a First Time Rider be sure to arrive 15 minutes early and bring your SIGNED Liability Waiver. The Get Sweat Squad will help you get your bike set up according to your height.
2. Parking for our riders is available in the parking lot behind the Library Plaza located directly across Get Sweat. Riders can also park along 3rd street, 4th street and on Maclay street (please read street signs) if needed.
3. Be sure to wear active/workout gear comfortable shoes and socks. You will SWEAT. We recommend you wear SWEAT suitable clothing.
7. HYDRATE! Our cycling room is heated so riders will experience an increase in sweating. Make sure you drink plenty of water and electrolytes throughout the day prior, during & after your ride.
8. Cell phone usage/Talking during your ride is not allowed. Please silence your phones and hold your conversations until after your ride. (You may take pictures before and after your ride) This is YOUR time, make it count!!!
Is it safe to ride while I am pregnant?
Indoor cycling is a safe workout that many pregnant women engage in for fitness during their pregnancy. However, due to the added heat we require a physician’s release signature before attending a ride.
Age and height requirement?
Riders under the age of 18 will need a “minor waiver” signed prior to attending a ride. Due to our bikes, all riders must be at least 4’11 tall to get a proper and comfortable ride.
Do the bikes have SPD clip in option?
Yes, our bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.
How hot is the room?
The room is set at a higher temperature ranging from 85-95 degrees.